And you don’t need to be there in person – there’s webinars each day this week, starting today, 19th October.
Here’s a round up on results of a survey with proprietors of 7,000 businesses (over 1,000 of which had started up in the last 2 years:
- 48% have seen decline in turnover
- 18% believe there will be a lasting negative impact from the recession
- A third said no difference
- Almost ½ say a positive impact
- 43% have invested in training
- 75% believe there will be an upturn in 2010
The REALLY interesting bit for yours truly was some hard hitting, straight talking advice from Lord Digby Jones: Worth skimming through the first half hour or so of the webinar just to reach these gems – believe me – he doesn’t hold back!
The panel discussion that follows is shaping up to be interesting, too…
You can see it here.